Being in lockdown doesn’t mean your house sale has to stall. Many estate agencies are now offering virtual house tours as a great way to showcase your home to prospective buyers or even renters.
With high-quality cameras available on most modern smartphones, shooting your own home video to walk through the property and showcase the rooms and exterior. Here are some tips on staging your home for a professional-looking house tour to show your home off at its best.
- Make sure your phone’s video is set at the best quality it can record, your footage needs to reflect the quality of your home.
- Remove clutter – floors and surfaces should be clutter-free and if your showing cupboards make sure they are organized.
- Good lighting is one of the most important elements of any video, pull back the curtains, and open the blinds as far as they can go. Make the video during the day when the light is bright and airy. For dark rooms turn on all the lights and lamps.
- Leave the doors open as this helps add more light into rooms and it helps show the plan of the house too.
- Make the beds! Add flowers and make sure it looks inviting.
- Don’t forget outside, a view from the front and back, balcony or gardens.
- Don’t go too fast when walking from room to room.
- Make sure to use the best area of the room to scan the room and show off any particular features.
- Don’t forget period features, stunning fireplaces, media systems, and electric features.
If you don’t feel you can justify your property in your own smartphone film then give us a shout and we can easily chat to you about our property videos using our state of the art cameras, gimbals, drone. and sliders to show off your home.
Red Tail Media specializes in property video and photography to showcase your place to sell at its best.
Get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org